I can’t remember the last time I set a New Year’s resolution, but I was inspired by Crystal Paine to set some goals for 2018. Being that it’s been a long time since I’ve even set a goal (let alone written it down or made it public!), I’m narrowing my timeframe to the first quarter of 2018 so it feels more manageable. That’s just 13 weeks.
I intend to track my progress and at the end of March, I’ll evaluate my goals for the next 13 weeks.
- Read 13 books. I read 42 books in 2017, and I would love to reach 52 this year.
- Read “The Bible in a Year” daily readings for January, February, and March.
- Write and publish 13 blog posts.
- Take Aidan to story time at the library once a week.
- NO fast food in January, February, or March.
- NO caffeinated beverages after 12:00 p.m. with an 80% success rate.
- Walk 45 minutes, 3 times a week, for a total of 39 days.
- Go through three boxes in the garage.
- Spend no more than $350 a month on groceries.
What are your goals for 2018?